A worldview is how you as an individual view the world and how you answer the big questions of life. Big History is a course that examines human history but also how they have approached these worldview questions.
Answer the following questions:
1. How did the universe come to be ? Explain specifically how you think it happened.
2. Do you think the Universe happened by random choice or by design? Explain.
3. Are things in the universe becoming more or less complex? Explain
4. What is reality? (Is it what we can see/touch etc? or more spiritual or both) How do we know what is real?
5. What is the meaning of life? Why are humans here on earth? and what is our place in the universe?
Take survey :
THE INVESTIGATION IS DUE ON MONDAY!!!
Mr. Ben Tomlisson
The Father of MSHS Big History